August 19, 2009

Copyright Policy


All materials on this blog are solely intended for information purpose and not for commercial use.
All stuffs posted here are copyright of their respective owners, and cannot be used in commercial use, only personal use.
None of the stuffs are mine until and unless I have mentioned it.

What to do if I want you to remove certain copyrighted files from this blog?

Please note that I do not host any copyrighted content on this blog. The links that I post to the download files do not contain data that might be copyrighted in any way. However, I am glad to remove the links from my blog if the copyright holder of the content requests so.

The removal can be done if:

You are, or your company is, the copyright holder of the content in question.

You provide the exact URLs to the files, no complete (sub)categories or search queries.

You provide the complete name(s) of the content in question.

You provide full contact information (including the name and phone number of the contact person), not a general anti-piracy mail address.

If your request complies with all of these rules, please drop your mails to only4she_1@yahoo.com or use comment box. Please keep the correspondence polite. I will remove the postings as soon as I can. Keep in mind that we can only handle removal requests that comply with the rules mentioned above.
If you are not the owner of any files listed here, please stop complaining. If you do not like the content that you find here, you are free to leave.

Or if you want me to add your name or url(if I have missed or wrongly mentioned) on my blog if the stuff is yours I am glad to do that as well. For that you need to give me the full details like your name, web URL with some details of yours.

Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment